Go Back   GPSvision-Supportforum > GPS Tracker Ortungssystem TK102 V3 & V6 / TK201 > Verbesserungsvorschläge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11.05.2009, 20:06
pinking.dk pinking.dk is offline
Neuer Benutzer
 
Join Date: 11.05.2009
Posts: 3
Default Features request.

When the unit is direct connectec to power supply, fx. i an car, it will be nice with an alarm if the device has lost external power.

Possibel to set up geofence with only on fix coordinate, and then a radius of x meter.

Possible to turn geofence on/off with out putting in the coordinates, eg. before leaving with the boat, you send geooff, when you return geoon and then the unit reuse the coordinates allready put in.

getsetup command, output of running configuration, eg. geofence, registred numbers, etc. out of the unit.

Remote control, to turn of geofence on/off like redknows.

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14.05.2009, 00:59
Support Support is offline
Support
 
Join Date: 03.03.2009
Location: Augsburg
Posts: 708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinking.dk View Post
When the unit is direct connectec to power supply, fx. i an car, it will be nice with an alarm if the device has lost external power.
Yes, this is a good idea. With our new TK2000 and our Online Tracking Portal you can have this function

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinking.dk View Post
Possibel to set up geofence with only on fix coordinate, and then a radius of x meter.
Yes, you got it! We still try to change this, but the flash of tk102 is still full, so its difficult to change this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinking.dk View Post
Possible to turn geofence on/off with out putting in the coordinates, eg. before leaving with the boat, you send geooff, when you return geoon and then the unit reuse the coordinates allready put in.
Ok, so you need 2 SMS to do this. So another way is to save the SMS with geo-fance. For OFF you send "nostockade123456" and for ON you send again your saved SMS. Same result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinking.dk View Post
getsetup command, output of running configuration, eg. geofence, registred numbers, etc. out of the unit.
Still same problem with flash. For TK2000 we still have this function.

greets gpsvision.de Team
__________________
Die Kaufberatung und Kundensupport erreichen Sie unter 0049 (0) 821-455997-10
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14.05.2009, 09:18
pinking.dk pinking.dk is offline
Neuer Benutzer
 
Join Date: 11.05.2009
Posts: 3
Default

Where can i see/buy TK2000 ?

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14.05.2009, 10:06
Support Support is offline
Support
 
Join Date: 03.03.2009
Location: Augsburg
Posts: 708
Default

You can send E-Mail directly to support@gpsvision.de to get offer.

Euer GPSvision.de Support Team
__________________
Die Kaufberatung und Kundensupport erreichen Sie unter 0049 (0) 821-455997-10

Last edited by Support 3; 12.09.2014 at 14:13.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.